Shopify Integration with QuickBooks: An Overview
E-commerce would be a central factor in future productivity growth. It is a cost-effective and time-efficient means of transacting business and distributing goods. Shopify integration with Quickbooks is a powerful connection that makes business sense. Combination of these two popular e-commerce platforms would give you complete control over your business.
Connecting Shopify account with Quickbooks would help the merchants to keep their store’s orders and accounting in sync. So, now it’s time to spend more time on the growth of the business and brand instead of spending time on manually downloading and tallying order information. So, let’s dive in deep to understand Shopify integration with Quickbooks.
But before we begin, here’s a short overview of Shopify and Quickbooks.
Quickbooks is one of the leading accounting software that helps to manage and track invoices, bills, sales, expenses, time and many more things. Have a look at the amazing benefits of Quickbooks:
- Easy money management
- Keeps track of sales and generates invoices with a simple click
- Creates a variety of financial reports
- Billing expense
Shopify is one of the most accepted e-commerce platforms to grow and manage a business. It is very much popular due to its user-friendly interface and low start-up cost. Here are some astonishing features of Shopify:
- Easy to implement and use
- Reliable and secure
- Mobile friendly
- Easy customizations
- Own payment gateway
Need of Shopify Integration with Quickbooks
- Staff members are spending too much time on manual data entry
- Software crashes causes data loss. It takes both; time and money to process the order data.
- Overselling could be risky if you do not update the inventory quantities after sales are made.
- Manual data entry slows down the fulfillment process due to which orders could be late or wrongly shipped.
- Without integration, product information becomes messy and inconsistent
Benefits of Shopify Integration with Quickbooks
1.) Keeps the accounting accurate and Up to Date
Good accountancy is the key to good friendly relationships. Coordinating your accountancy with online sales in an automated manner would give an accurate and up to date source of information. Therefore, reduce your time and effort with reconciliations in Quickbooks.
2.) Synchronizes Sales, Product and Customer Data
Though Quickbooks and Shopify are two different e-commerce platforms, they really complement each other well. Here are some of the quick benefits of synchronizing Quickbooks and Shopify:
- Automation keeps you connected with your accountancy.
- It saves your time, money and is less prone to errors.
- Invoices and payments keep pace with your orders
- Based on your orders, inventory management is updated in real-time.
- Product and customer data is organized in a proper manner. This makes the information more useful.
3.) Acquire a True View of Your Business
For good business decisions, accurate and updated information is very necessary. You cannot plan sales or production if you do not have an exact idea about the product units in the inventory. Integration of Shopify with Quickbooks gives you a wider view of your business.
ERP Oodles at Your Help!
Oodles ERP helps you out with full integration of Shopify and Quickbooks. We are there to sync your orders, products, and customers. We would also help you update your inventory counts available in QuickBooks to Shopify. Hence your online store will always be up to date. Try our integration services to see the amazing transformations in your business.