As a user, you expect to feel flawless without interruptions no matter what service or platform you are on. What is expected means that businesses provide content, the goal is higher, and the risk of entry for subscribers is greater.
The goal is to bring it as close to perfection as possible and testing video streaming is an important part of that strategy. However, understanding what you can control in live streaming tests is important in understanding how to deal with problems.
The quality of playback and the delivery of seamless content is what creates a good user experience. Now to spread the word, your forum must:
Let's look at some common failures that we can test.
1. Storage in excess capacity
2. Scheduled ads do not play
3. Failed to return to video after ad replay
4. Device position
5. Scrub (Undo / Forward) does not work
6. Closed captions do not show
7. Incorrect video games
8. Invalid metadata indicators
9. Poor video: Other tests can be done to ensure that the content meets the highest delivery capabilities, but depending on the many variables, gaining and measuring video quality can be challenging if not based on user behavior.
10. Bad audio quality: The same video quality theme can also be used for audio.
We specialize in translating your specifications into functional test cases that utilize all the features of your system.
We test your software on many OTT platforms: Android TVs, AppleTV Generations 2/3/4, Roku, FireTV, Xbox360, and more.
Make sure your video playback is smooth with high image quality, compliant with available bandwidth, and recovers from network interruptions.
We will ensure that live streaming access, audio track synchronization and split, and user pause, restart, and require all seamless functionality.
This method of testing video streaming generates a wide range of test cases from performance specifications to verify all product features including:
At Oodles, we provide end-to-end ERP software development services to help enterprises sail through their routine operational complexities. Our seasoned developers are skilled at building custom ERP solutions from scratch to solve complex business problems. To learn more about our ERP development services, reach out to us at [email protected].