Popular ERP Packages to Integrate with Magento: An Overview
A satisfied customer is the best business strategy’. And, integration of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and Magento will not only take your business to the next level but will also make your customers happy and satisfied. Read further to discover some of the popular ERP packages to integrate with Magento.
Before, let’s have a short overview of ERP and Magento.
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is a business process management software used by organizations to manage all the core processes such as finance, supply chain, human resource management, customer relationship management, and others, needed to run a business. Here are some key benefits of ERP:
- Total visibility
- Improved efficiency and complete customization
- Better collaboration and workflow
- High scalability
- Improved supply chain management
Magento is a modern cloud e-commerce platform, empowering over 200,000 online retailers, who wish to sell their services online. It is one of the best e-commerce platforms that offers online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system. Magento has all the control over the look, functionality, and content of the online store. It provides advanced marketing and a package of exclusive features both in backend and frontend. Here are some key benefits of Magento:
- A Plethora of plug-ins and themes enhance the customer experience
- Advanced search engine optimization
- Easy mobile configuration
- Spacious and powerful
- Customized security permissions
- Versatile content management
Popular ERP Packages to Integrate with Magento
The scalability of ERP and the flexibility of Magento is a deadly combination that will make you most successful in the market. Netsuite is a popular ERP solution for small to mid-sized businesses. It offers clients real-time data and reporting to improve decision making and hence accelerate the order to cash process. It is one of the most popular ERP packages to integrate with Magento.
Key features of integrating Magento with NetSuite:
- It exports order data from Netsuite to Magento
- Product data managed in NetSuite is upgraded to Magento
- Side queuing features of Magento make sure that customers do not have to wait for the data to be accepted in Netsuite.
- Import direct shipments from Netsuite to Magento
2.) SAP Business One
If you want your online business to meet B2B and B2C demands including inventory, real-time data, orders, and payments sync, then this high priority ERP software is the best choice to integrate with Magento. SAP is the leader for ERP integration solution that has a plethora of modules including logistics, human resource, accounting, business intelligence and so on.
Integrating SAP with Magento will bring numerous benefits to your online business including accurate and automatic financial data entry, order status update, warehouse details tracking and many more.
Key features of integrating Magento with SAP Business One:
- To import promotional pricing, inventory, and catalog from SAP to Magento.
- Importing customer data from SAP to Magento.
- Integrated business intelligence.
- Exporting order information from Magento to SAP.
3.) Microsoft Dynamics NAV
This global ERP solution is a perfect choice for small to mid-sized online businesses. It provides online businesses with higher control over their financial entries, supply chain and operations. Microsoft Dynamics NAV is user-friendly and brings business applications, devices, documents, and data together to induce favorable results for the online business.
Key features of integrating Magento with Microsoft Dynamics NAV:
- Cash, assets and, banking get easily managed
- Real-time analytics and visibility for performance tracking
- Generate estimates, manage capacity and track projects
- Easy tracking and managing of production, inventory, orders, and vendors through integration
- Easily manage sales opportunities, service contracts, and campaign.
4.) Sage ERP
This ERP solution is a popular choice not only for small and mid-size business but also for large sized business. It helps an online business to manage their accounts and finances, deliver real-time information, manage payments and make invoicing simple. So, if you want to expand your business without comprising efficiency, then this is a must try.
Key features of integrating Magento with Sage ERP:
Control purchases, cash flow, and procurement
Tracking of inventory details
Manage all financial processes
Payment and shipping
5.) Microsoft Dynamics AX
This is one of the most effective ERP solutions for multi-site international organizations to streamline the workflow with smart customer account management. It also offers solutions for human resources, financial and operation management. The fast and simple ordering process of Microsoft Dynamics AX enhances the customer experience. It also offers useful e-commerce features such as multiple languages, powerful delivery, SEO optimization, and currency support.
Key features of integrating Magento with Microsoft Dynamics AX:
- To export orders from Magento to Microsoft Dynamics AX
- To import catalog data into Magento
- Synchronization of updated order data from Microsoft Dynamics AX into Magento
- To export customer creation feature from Magento to Microsoft Dynamics AX
Quick Follow-up on Benefits of Integration:
- Automates data sharing process between the systems
- Eases the pressure of potential growth on the e-commerce site
- Minimizes the possibility of human error
Magento e-commerce is a highly multifaceted platform that is easy to integrate with dozens of ERP software solutions. Choose the right kind of integration depending on the requirements of your business and make a difference in this information world.